WordPress Backup, Security & Performance course
Increase your WordPress site’s security with our online WordPress Backup, Security & Performance course that covers everything you need to know to keep your WordPress site backed-up, secure and running at its optimal level. As every website editor knows, if a website is slow or missing essential content, consumers will just click to leave the page, never to return. Security is even more of an important issue. It’s a jungle out there and to make sure you can sleep at night knowing no one has access to your precious website except you, you need to be fully versed in all that’s involved in keeping it safe and secure.
How Does The Course Work?
Whether you’re using WordPress for work or a personal project, like everyone else in today’s frenetic world, you’re busy. That’s why this course is delivered in three easy-to-navigate, interactive chapters that you can settle down and absorb at a time that’s most conducive to you getting the most out of them. You’ll also have the freedom to revisit your learning at any time you want to within the 12-month period that you’re signed up for.
What Does It Cover?
Just as you wouldn’t dream of going to sleep at night unless you knew your doors were locked and your windows were shut, this course leaves no stone unturned when it comes to you creating a secure and smoothly-operating WordPress website. You’ll find out how to detect an intrusion and scan your site making use of free tools, how to restore a WordPress site from backup, how to benchmark your site’s performance and how to keep your database finely tuned. You’ll also gain the knowhow to get your WordPress site performing at the same level as regular HTML websites.
Key Learning Points
Design may be important but safety and efficiency are even more crucial. So make sure you cover the essentials with this online course.
- In WordPress backup, you’ll find out about WordPress backup concepts and backing up on and offsite with BackWPup. Then you’ll find out about on-demand backup and restore with WP Clone and Infinite WP. Finally get to grips with backup and manual WordPress install with FTP and PHPMyAdmin and restoring with FTP and PHPMyAdmin.
- Move on to the important area of WordPress Security, which guides you through the basics before teaching you to scan your site with Sucuri and WordFence. After that, learn how to give your site maximum protection by finding out how to effectively implement better WordPress security.
- Finally in WordPress performance find out how to keep a keen eye on your site’s efficiency. You’ll learn to measure its speed with Pingdom and Yslow before finding out how to add page cache with W3 Total Cache. Next you’ll find out how to optimise your database with WP clean up before ending with getting the lowdown on adding CloudFlare Proxy Server and CDN.
Advantages of this course
- Time is of the essence – the better your site works, the more people will engage with it and come back for more.
- Knowledge is power. The increased expertise this course gives will empower you to confidently create safe, effective websites.
- Become an asset to any business with the skills to keep a company WordPress site safe and secure.
- Easily test your progress as you work through the course with our fill in the blanks and multiple choice style questioning.
- Access the course whenever and wherever you want to within the 12-month period.
- Our interactive online training lets you feel like you’re using the software in real life. This practical approach is proven to be far more effective than traditional learning methods.
- Nearly every day, news stories about security breaches make us aware of the need to stay safe online – this course will ensure your site doesn’t get caught out.
Put a virtual fortress round your WordPress website today by signing up for the WordPress Backup, Security & Performance course.