Fire Warden Training Certification Overview
The Fire Warden Training is designed for any members of staff looking to become a designated Fire Marshall.
In this e-learning course, you will learn about fire regulations and precautions and be able to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden.
This course will also help you fulfil any obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Fire legislation
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Firefighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Emergency lighting
- Fixed firefighting installations
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Risk assessment awareness
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory)
- 60 Minutes
Why the Fire Warden Training course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet