The Microsoft series of computer programs is the most popular and widely used in the world, so investing in your skills in this suite is always going to pay off. Microsoft Outlook is a program concerned primarily with email, but with the addition of other organisational tools such as tasks, calendar, creating meetings and working with contacts.
What Will I Learn?
Through the incredible 44 bite-sized modules you’ll learn all you need to know to use Microsoft Outlook successfully and efficiently. From the basics of email to more complex skills such as the customisation of emails, and several other skills useful in organising both professional and personal life, this diploma will leave you feeling confident working within this Microsoft program.
Who Is This Course For?
Microsoft Outlook is the program of choice within many businesses and organisations, so adding this diploma to your CV will surely improve your prospects when job seeking or applying for promotions. It’s also useful for anyone who uses email to communicate, and who would benefit from being able to organise their life online – for example, students, business owners and any other busy individuals who use a computer regularly.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Work through 44 modules across 15 hours of learning time to become a proficient user of Microsoft Outlook.
- Begin with a look at how to compose, read and reply to an email.
- Go on to learn how to add attachments and email signatures.
- Look at moving or backing up Outlook.
- Boost your organisation skills with a look at how to create, navigate and assign tasks.
- Learn how to work with contacts.
- Create your own Outlook rules for managing emails.
- Discover how to create meetings and create, open and navigate calendars.
- Look at the out of office function.
- Understand the delivery options and advanced mail settings.
- Practise creating customised emails for that personal touch.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Course delivered entirely online.
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers.
- 12 months access with no deadlines to meet or classroom lessons to attend.
- IVCAS approved course so you can be confident in the quality of the content.
- Fit your study around other commitments with the flexible learn anytime, anywhere method.
- Complete the course and a 30 question multiple choice test and get a certificate to prove your Microsoft Outlook skills.
- Start learning as soon as secure payment is made.
- Help and support is available if required.
- Boost your skills in this useful Microsoft program for the most effective email communication.
- Also develop organisational skills in tasks, contacts and calendars.
- Add Microsoft Outlook certification to your CV and boost your employment prospects, especially in admin, business and PA roles.
- Compose an Email
- Read an Email
- Reply to an Email
- Reply to All and Forward an Email
- Add Attachment to an Email
- View and Save Attachments
- Add Signatures
- Adding an IMAP or POP Account Manually
- Backing Up or Moving Outlook
- Connecting to a OneDrive account
- Create New Folder in Outlook
- Organising Mail Into Folders
- Navigating Tasks
- Navigate People Hub and Create a Contact
- Create New Contact Group
- Working with Contacts
- Create Rules to Manage Emails in Outlook
- Create Voting Buttons in a Message
- Create a Meeting
- Responding to, Cancelling and Editing a Meeting
- Creating an Appointment
- Creating Follow-up Flags
- Creating Notes
- Creating Personal Stationery
- Search Email
- Creating Search folders
- Exploring Delivery Options
- Exploring Other Mail Settings
- Format an Email
- Ignoring Conversations and Flagging as Junk
- Mailbox Clean Up Tools
- Manage Inbox
- Navigating the Calendar
- Opening Other Calendars
- Creating Additional Calendars
- Setting Calendar Preferences
- Printing and Emailing the Calendar
- Out of Office Reply for POP and IMAP
- Reusing Text by Creating Quick Parts
- Sending or Receiving Emails Manually
- Setting Advanced General Outlook Options
- Using Conditional Formatting to Change Font and Colour
- Using Filters and the People Pane
- Using Quick Steps