Drag and drop website design platforms may have their benefits, but sometimes the easy option doesn’t always provide you with what you need. Whether you want to build a new website for personal or business use, coding can help deliver exactly what’s required to make an impact. This exciting Coding For Designers course will teach you all the behind the scenes skills you need to build a website – all the things your readers or customers never see!
What Will I Learn?
Coding For Designers is a course that’s aimed at both business and hobby designers who want to learn how to build a professional looking website, to specifications. Invest in this course and you’ll look at responsive website navigation on a variety of devices, including desktop and mobile. The 12 modules in the course cover everything from creating and styling different navigation menus, to working with typography and image grids.
Why Invest In This Course?
This is a great course for anyone who wants to get started in web design using Adobe Dreamweaver. The modules contained in this course will take you through step by step how to build a basic website, which works on different devices and is easy to navigate. By the end of the course the instructor aims to have you all looking at a beautiful working website, with any fears about coding well and truly banished.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Complete the 12 practical modules in this course and finish with working website project.
- Course overview.
- Introduction to what you’ll be building in the course and the resources available to you.
- Make a start with your first HTML and CSS web page.
- Discover how to make a site responsive on different devices.
- Learn how to code a navigation hamburger menu.
- Look at styling a responsive navigation menu.
- Preview pages in real time on a phone and tablet.
- Understand how to work with typography on a website page.
- What is a hero box, and how to create it?
- Practise adding an image grid to your website.
- Learn how to publish a website to the internet.
- Final thoughts on coding.
- Adobe Dreamweaver cheat sheet – professional shortcuts.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Step by step guide to website building that won’t leave you overwhelmed.
- Work through the modules at your own pace, and revisit material as you need.
- E-learning course you can access wherever you have an internet connection.
- A series of practical website building skills you can apply to any project.
- Use what you’ve learned to build a new website for your blog, business, or to build upon web based career options.
- Gain confidence in coding.
- Benefit from practical, step-by step content and a host of professional shortcuts.
- What We’ll be Building & Resources
- Our First HTML & CSS Web Page
- Making a Site Responsive
- Creating a Navigation Hamburger Menu
- Styling a Responsive Navigation Menu
- Real Time Preview on Phone & Tablet
- Working with Typography on a Website
- Creating a Hero Box
- Adding an Image Grid
- Publishing a Website to the Internet
- Last Things Now That You’re a Coder
- Dreamweaver Cheat Sheet