Basic Life Support Course Overview
The Basic Life Support Course is for anybody, trained or untrained, who wishes to feel more confident in dealing with a collapsed adult or child.
Please note that the online course does not qualify its users to carry out either of these tasks without further practical training.
- Know how to assess the collapsed victim
- Learn how to perform chest compression and rescue breathing
- Know how to deal with a person who is choking
- Be able to place an unconscious person in the recovery position
- Understand your legal obligations under the first aid regulations
- 30 – 60 Minutes
Why the Basic Life Support Training course?
Atom Training e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more?
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate they will have 12 months to complete the course. After that they will receive their certificate!